Thursday, March 18, 2010

Way too Long!

To say I haven't been so faithful in posting is an understatement! Last week we drove to Sarasota Florida to pick up some furniture from my in-laws. Long time in a car, but it was a nice trip! Enjoyed seeing their place and them! We stopped at my brother's in Georgia on the way back up to PA. Way overdue! Our time together was too short and I think we will just have to visit for a longer time sometime soon. I just love my brother, Sean and his wife, Amie and their kids, Noah, Micah and Chloe to pieces! It was terrific spending time with them as short as it was!If I learn how to post some pics, I'll do that!Greg wasn't feeling well the past 2 days, but seems to be fully recovered today. Josh is looking for a new job and Kristen continues working at Ruby Tuesdays and going to college.We're having our corned beef, cabbage and red potatoes tonight as Greg was really not up to it yesterday and I ended up working until 11:30 pm last night. My dad had some medical tests done yesterday and the reports are good, no foreseeable issues.
Today is gorgeous outside, 70 and just plain beautiful!I feel so blessed! This Saturday is our Women of Purpose Tea and 420 tickets were sold and we had to close the ticket sales. Praise God! It's a fashion show, worship and speaker and will benefit a children's home.It will be a long day as mom and I are going early to help set up and serve. My niece's birthday celebration is that evenng-she turned 21 yesterday! Erin-go-bragh!
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Sure was fun having you visit! We enjoyed the time just as much as you did. Let us know when you can come again and we'll have your room ready. ;-)

    By the way, we have the table in our dining room. What a nice fit. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete