Monday, February 23, 2009

Prayer Request

Please pray for Gavin and his family! Tomorrow he is having surgery. (You can visit his site through my site under the blogs I follow). Also, Karen's grandmother is having surgery to correct her broken neck. When it rains, it pours! Adam and Karen are everyday people trying to serve Him and survive in their life with a medically fragile son and their beautiful 4 yr old daughter.
God is good and He is in control. God also brought to my mind this week, my youngest brother who is in Taiwan on business. It is difficult when he goes on these trips as his wife is home with three kids.They live in Georgia so it's not like I can stop over to help! Please pray for them- for safety for my brother, Sean and for Amie, his wife,and their children, Noah, Micah and Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment