Saturday, February 21, 2009

Something New

I've never tried to blog, so this is something new! I follow a lot of blogs, but that is so much different that creating your own! I have a new respect for all you bloggers! My husband's birthday was this past Thursday. One of the gifts that I bought him will benefit me also. I bought a blank journal. Each day I write in the journal, something I like or love about him so that at this time next year, he will have 365 reasons why I love him! In just the few days I've been doing this, it benefits me as it forces me to look at the positives of my husband and not what isn't how I want it. I hope that makes sense. It's easy to come up with wonderful things the first few months, but I'm sure as time marches on, it may be a bit more difficult to write about something new. By having to come up with one new thing I love about my husband every day, I really need to focus on all the positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment