Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!

So blessed this Christmas! Thinking of all He has blessed us with this year...most of all for the opportunities He has provided. Many opportunities to share about Him, especially at work and the overtime He provided to help us become more secure financially. Without the overtime and Greg's side jobs, we would not have been able to give Josh and Kristen a good Christmas, nor would we have been able to help with the Tree of Hope at church. I don't know about you, but the best part of Christmas for me is giving and watching others open what I've picked out! It's the best! I only wish I could have seen that little 2 yr old girl open her Tinkerbell stuff! Thank you God for sending your son to our world, the best gift ever!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Susan, You have a very nice blog here. You may also appreciate the many testimonies of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ at http://wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com. God bless.

    ReplyDelete