Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year!

Welcome 2010! I'm not one for New Year's resolutions but I do like to set some goals for the year. Greg and I have definitely benefitted from the Financial Peace University course we took and I want to continue that trend. I think this is the first Christmas I have come out of without credit card debt! Yay! That is more due to Greg than me. We would like to be debt-free this year, not including our mortgage. I want to increase my devotion time. It is really hard with the hours I've been putting in at work, but hopefully that will start to decrease and I just need to make it a point to spend longer time studying and talking to Him. There is more but I've bored you enough! What are you going to do differently this year?

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Those two goals will give you years of benefit and blessings. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...getting in the Word, pausing more to consider Jesus as I go about my day...too often I allow everything else crowd Him out of my life..
    --Sean

    ReplyDelete