Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside

So glad we are getting closer to Christmas! We've had more snow flurries this year than any I can remember. I just love the cold weather and snow!
This weekend our church is putting on their Christmas play.I usher tonight but Greg and I will see it tomorrow night. Greg and his boss, Bill, are at the cabin hunting. They left Thursday and should be back tonight.
My brother, Sean and his family are coming up next week! I can't wait to see them!They come up once a year. We stopped to see them for 2 days in the beginning of the summer, but it's never enough time!
Greg just called as I am posting this and the car they drove up in, won't start. Battery is good. I may have to drive out there (3hrs) and get them. Greg gets spotty reception on top of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment