Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Awesomeness!

I don't know if that is a word, but to me it describes God! I was very nervous regarding my unemployment hearing yesterday. When I opened Facebook, God spoke to me, right away. Psalm 118:6 The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me? I remained nervous but felt my confidence in Him. Anyway, my previous employer did not show up to the hearing even they were the ones appealing my unemployment. Thank you Jesus! I have an interview this Friday which I am so looking forward to. Greg's work remains steady, thank you Jesus, and as my brother, Sean said, God is really giving us our DAILY bread. Not our monthly or yearly, but our daily bread, learning to trust Him for our day to day needs. God is good all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment