Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Who Can You Trust?

That was the title of today's study that I am currently doing. It is a study on the book of Isaiah called Trusting God in Troubled Times. I read two verses that grabbed me this morning, Isaiah 30:15 & 18 vs 15 says:For thus the Lord God,the Holy One of Israel, has said, In repentance and rest you shall be saved, In quietness and trust is your strength. vs 18:Therefore the Lord longs to be gracious to you, and therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you. For the Lord is a God of justice; How blessed are all those who long for Him. Isn't it amazing? Repentance AND rest, quietness AND trust. He LONGS to be gracious to us, to have compassion on us if we just repent, rest, be quiet and trust. I should be getting an answer this week as to whether I will be offered the case management job. The interview was long but went very well. I am really interested and I think it would be a great change and a good fit with where I am at in my life.I am also still waiting to tie up a more important loose end. More on that later. I'm trusting you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment