Saturday, January 18, 2014

Clarity in Direction

I was reading in my devotional a few days ago, and this line was in the prayer.....Lord, give me clarity in direction. Isn't it amazing what God uses to get our attention, to let us know that He is in control and involved in all aspects of our lives?! Greg and I are at a cross road right now. After an amazing year of His provision, this is a year of direction. Greg has an interview on Monday, so unsure what way to go. He wants his own business, but starting out is so tough. This opportunity presented itself and we ask, is this God's timing? How do we know what His plan is? I am fervently praying for clarity in direction. I pray that God would make His will so clear, but it isn't always black and white, is it? Sometimes we need to step out in faith, and that isn't always easy. Please pray with me that as we go forward, God will continue to lead us and that we will continue to seek His will. Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He will make your path straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment