Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Updates

Please check out Gavin's site as his condition is up and down and continue to pray for him and his family. My brother, Sean, is still in Taiwan and really hoping to get home soon.
My sister's (Sharon) husband (Mike) lost his job. My sister is in school for Speech/Language Pathology but is trying to get a job that fits in her school schedule. Please pray for them also.
My family is doing fairly well. My mom was diagnosed with Parkinson's last week. She and my dad live in part of our barn that we renovated for them. This way we are close and can help each other out!
God is so good! I'm in a terrific but thought provoking Bible study with some women at our church, by Kay Arthur. I'm refreshing my guitar playing with a class at church. I used to play in my teens for Youth Group and in a traveling singing group, but it has been shelved for 25+ yrs! This has been great fun!
And I thoroughly enjoy our Sunday messages at MorningStar as well as watching Pastor Pete's at his website during the week. All of this helps keep me on the straight and narrow.
When I figure out how to post pics, I'll put some on! I told you I was new to this blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment