Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Call 2 Fall

Hey all! Awesome sermon at church last week on calling on Him. IF we humble ourselves, pray seeking His face and turn from our ways THEN He hears, forgives and heals. 2 Chronicles 7:14 Often we must do our part, we must act first then God responds. If you get a chance to listen, it can be found on the Morning Star Fellowship link.
As a side, Josh got home safely from 4 days at State College with Summer and her family. He starts his job today! Answered prayer!
Kristen is plugging along. Work is keeping her plenty busy. She had orientation at college and is trying to save every paycheck for tuition and books.
Greg started to renovate a barn for one of our neighbors. That keeps him more than busy every Friday and Saturday.
I've been picking up approximately 15-20 hrs of OT each week. I'm salary, so getting in my 8-9 hrs first, then doing OT makes for an extremely long day. 3-4 days a week I get home around midnight. I'm trying to not work weekends so I can spend some time with my family. I almost never work Sundays as I love church. I'm on-call every other weekend but have not been called in on a Sunday, thank goodness!
Mom and dad are doing okay. Mom's neurologist continues to try to find the right combination of meds. She is super sensitive to medication and often will not give the drug time to work. As soon as she experiences anything negative, she feels it is a side effect of the medication and goes off or cuts it back, never allowing her body to adjust to the medication. It must be hard for her. Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment