Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Learning to Trust

I'm learning to trust Him and it isn't always easy! I'm waiting on Him as He has a job for me and I'm impatient and would like to know now. If I let myself think about all the circumstances of losing my job and the uncertainty of finding another, I could lose my mind! He has big plans for us this year! Greg has never been one to be sick or hurt in a big way......until this year. Greg stepped out with his own company this year, February 1st. He nearly cut his finger off and has had three surgeries on it since but it is doing really well. Then 2 weeks ago, Greg ends up in the hospital for 3 days with a fever of 103 and after much testing, the docs still don't know why. But, they found some abnormal findings in his chest X-ray so they did a CT scan with contrast which confirmed that there are abnormal findings and so on Friday, Greg had several biopsies taken from the lymph nodes in and around his lungs. We won't have those results until the end of this week. So, I'm clinging to these verses: Proverbs 3:5&6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my right hand. Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans that I have for you", declares the Lord, plans to make you prosper and to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. Learning to trust.....not so easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment