Monday, July 29, 2013

Trust

Trust.... so easy to say, so hard to do. Lord, I trust you, then I pull it back and start to worry again. Currently going through one of the roughest times of my life. Everything is up in the air. I'm clinging to Jeremiah 29:11-13. Nights are the toughest as I lay and think and worry. I have to continually give it back to Him and know, not just in my head but also in my heart, my entire being, that He is in control and trust Him to do what is best for me. If it were just me, it wouldn't be so bad. But everyone is affected by my not working. How will we pay the mortgage? Kristen leaves for Eastern University at the end of August, we were supposed to take vacation, all of us, the middle of August and put money down on our flights and hotel. God I trust you, help me to relinquish control

No comments:

Post a Comment